Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

Shangri-La Diet - Questions on Sugars

Well, this is the 3rd time I have posted today. I have a feeling that in the beginning, I will be posting a lot, until I get used to it.

At lunchtime, I still felt icky from all the sugar, and I felt pretty full too. But I decided to at least eat half of my sandwich and my orange, so that I would not be stuck feeling hungry later.

Now it is mid-afternoon, time for another sugar water, but I think I will skip it for today. I think I will start again tomorrow, with just 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time (I had 3 tablespoons this morning).

I have also decided to skip the fructose idea and stay with sugar. Why? Here are the reasons...

At lunchtime I did a little surfing for information on the sugar/fructose thing.

One place I looked was the author's own website, www.sethroberts.net. I discovered he has forums there, and I even posted a question and got it answered. (Quick answer!) See this thread: Fructose Water or Sugar Water?. My question is here.

I also did a little research on fructose, and ended up at this page about the dangers of fructose. This is why I have decided to stick to the sugar, and in smaller amounts.

It is now 3:00 in the afternoon, and I am still not hungry. Usually by now, I have eaten a lot bigger lunch and an afternoon snack. So, I think I can get by on less sugar than what I did today.

For some reason, I don't want to do the oil instead.



<< Home